Spanish non-lucrative residence permit

We assist our clients with Spanish residence permits "employment excepted" and no work permit is linked with that kind of residence permit in Spain. Clients must settle their living costs in Spain from foreign income or bank savings. For each renewal, the requested amount of bank savings must be shown and can be used between renewals to cover living costs in Spain.

After 5 years a permanent residence permit-EC can be applied (there are stay requirements, however, no Spanish language skills are necessary) and clients have full access to the Spanish labor market and social welfare system thereafter. Furthermore, a permanent residence permit-EC enables our clients to take up residence in other European countries as well.

Applications can be submitted for this kind of residence permit at any time, however, we recommend our clients to start the preparation of the application not later than 3 months before their intended stay in Spain.

Clients who intend to apply for an Spain RP "employment excepted" (without work permit) must
- dispose of about EUR 50,000 (precise amount depends on the family size) on a bank account in liquid assets.

We can also assist with bank account openings in Spain and other European countries.

Clients moreover, need to rent an apartment and require medical insurance coverage in Spain.

We assist our clients on a 100% success rate for this kind of residence permit. Regarding more information about our legal fees, we are available for a consultation and we are also available for a personal meeting at any time.

For more information please contact us or call us under 0034 93511 3062 (we are able to advise clients in Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese).
Dr. Contreras López
Partner - Attorney at Law

C/Diputació, 305, 4-4B
08009 – Barcelona

+34 93511 3062
Meet us in HONKGONG October 2021
at the UGLOBAL Immigration Expo: (details upon request)